“I just wanted to send you a note of thanks for your professionalism and help with our troubles. It was a very, very hard decision to make but I think it was the best decision based on all the factors. Thanks for making it tolerable and for not making me feel too guilty. You are an asset to people in need.”
- “We often think of how much we have been able to rebound in just two years-amazing. We really appreciate your advice-so glad we did the chapter 7! Only 6 months after the BK we were able to refinance our second mortgage, and then get two car loans. Our credit score are already back to normal. We’ll be able to save huge with this refi if it goes through-consolidate both mortgages and car loans.
Thank you so much for all your help.”
- “Thank you so much for your professionalism and sensitivity. I have been in such a mess for over three years but finally I had the good sense to contact you. My life will be much better. The weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. I wish all lawyers were like you. The world would be a much nicer place to live. Again, thank you and Sharon.”
- “Everyone knows that unforeseen occurrences befall us all, but it is refreshing to know that there is someone you can trust who makes himself available to address your major challenges in life.
My wife and I are extremely blessed to have Eric Wilson as our attorney. […] We met with Mr. Wilson on several occasions and he never tired of our conversations. Always listening…always concerned.
His legal expertise and compassion were the reasons we did not lose anything, especially our home. He assured us from day one that he cared and would do very thing possible to help us through the crisis. Needless to say, he did everything he promised, and more! There was always a comfort and peace that we experienced in knowing that Mr. Wilson was handling our case. […] He is not only our attorney, but our friend!
We believe that compassion is a special gift that Mr. Wilson delivers without reservation. When there is a major challenge in your life, we all need an expert to assist us. That someone who is compassionate and can handle the challenge — and Eric Wilson is that someone.”
Mr. and Mrs. Darryl H
- “Thank you very much for your help. I give you, Eric, and your staff an A+. Ya’ll do great work and treat people like they’re humans during bad times. Thank you!”
Carl M., Sr.
- “I just want to take a few minutes of my time, as you and your staff have taken a thousand or more minutes to work with me beyond the length of an attorney, [to thank you for] the work and time that you have helped me, my family and friends. It can never be forgotten the different matters and items I couldn’t have made without ya’ll being there for us.
I have known ya’ll for more than 13 years or more and there hasn’t been a time I couldn’t call on you. The number one reason I love ya’ll [is that] you always had a smile, no matter what the problems. You always made me feel like you were my family and my friends. I trust and respect you as my family, my friend and my attorney. Thank you!”