- [09/04] Court calls man’s prison term of up to 216 years ‘excessive’
- [09/04] Judge sides with Brady on ‘Deflategate,’ NFL appeals
- [09/04] Judge: Suspect’s confession OK in California pier shooting
- [09/04] Husband of jailed Kentucky clerk says she won’t resign;…
- [09/04] Drone crashes into stands during US Open match; no injures
Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. Users may not download or reproduce a substantial portion of the AP material found on this web site. AP will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.